KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA KANJIKODE
MATHEMATICS HOLIDAY HOMEWORK (CLASS 3)
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. There are 136 roses and 124 tulips in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in all?
2. If one pen costs Rs.30.What is the cost of 8 such pens.
3. A man has 358 tickets. If 129 tickets are sold, how many tickets are left with him.
4. A book contains 75 pages. How many pages will be there in 12 such books?
5. A woman has Rs.250 in her purse. She buys a bag for Rs 175, how much money is left with her.
5. There are 360 pens and 250 pencils in a shop. How many more pens are there than pencils?
6. A shop has 239 bicycles .If 161 more bicycles were added to it, find the total number of bicycles.
7. There are 465 girls and 493 boys in a school. Find the total number of students in the school.
8. The sum of two numbers is 100.If one number is 40, find the other number.
9. A sack contains 68 balls. How many balls will 25 such sacks contain?
10. If 180 students decide to go for a picnic and 25 of them do not come on the picnic day. Then, find the number students who went for the picnic.
If the homework for your class is not listed here, please contact your Subject Teacher concerned or mail to kvklibrarian[at]gmail.com